These selected PDF documents were created in LaTeX or Rmarkdown.
- Aragón TJ, Garcia BA. We will be the best at getting better! An introduction to population health lean. eScholarship.org; 2017. Available from https://escholarship.org/uc/item/825430qn.
- Aragón TJ. PDSA problem-solving: With a gentle introduction to double-loop learning, program theory, and causal graphs. eScholarship.org; 2017. Available from http://www.escholarship.org/uc/item/8wp451vd.
- Aragón TJ. Deriving criteria weights for health decision making: A Brief Tutorial. eScholarship.org; 2017. Available from https://escholarship.org/uc/item/52755837.
- Aragón TJ. Practical LaTeX for the health sciences. eScholarship.org; 2016 update. Available from http://www.escholarship.org/uc/item/30c2r01g.
- Aragón TJ. What is your leadership equation? Available from Dropbox link (2015)
- Aragon TJ, Garcia BA. Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157 infection associated with a restaurant. San Francisco Department of Public Health; 2013. Available from https://escholarship.org/uc/item/44m2t9wm.
- Aragón TJ, Mier HM, Payauys T, Siador CS. Project management for health professionals. eScholarship.org; 2012. Available from https://escholarship.org/uc/item/7bb8b9pw.
- Aragón TJ. Epidemiologic concepts for the prevention and control of infectious diseases. eScholarship; 2011. Available from https://escholarship.org/uc/item/7687z08g.
- Aragon TJ, Crawley A, Martinez-Rubin N. The seasonal and pandemic influenza vaccination assessment toolkit. eScholarship; 2010. Available from https://escholarship.org/uc/item/76g7r8gz.
To visit my Google Scholar page: http://bit.ly/tomas-google-scholar.
Google Scholar links to any publicly available document by me. For example, my slide presentations to the San Francisco Health Commission are posted.
eScholarship.org (University of California)
To search eScholarship click here: “Aragon, Tomas J”.
eScholarship serves as the institutional repository for the ten University of California campuses and affiliated research centers. The content includes postprints (previously published articles), as well as working papers, electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs), student capstone projects, and seminar/conference proceedings.
View my PubMed citations: http://bit.ly/tomas-pubmed